Change of Information

Students may change their legal name and/or legal sex on record with the university. To change this information, you must fill out the Student Change of Information form and submit it to the Penguin Service Center via email at, or in person. You will also need to provide a copy of your valid photo ID and legal documentation to support your change (e.g. marriage license). With questions about this process, please call the Penguin Service Center at (330)941-6000.

Faculty and staff should contact Human Resources at (330)941-3122 to process a name change.