Instructor Replacement/Course Continuity

Once the YSU academic department chair approves an instructor to teach a CCP course, the district can offer the course for credit. The approval is tied to individual instructor’s qualifications, not the district. Thus, if an instructor leaves, it is the district’s responsibility to find a qualified replacement applicant for consideration. The district should notify the CCP office immediately if an instructor leaves, or intends to, after the school year has started to discuss options. YSU does not guarantee approval of any instructor.