Credit Transfers

YSU frequently grants credit toward degrees for several aspects of military experience. To see if you have already earned college credit from your experience, you'll need to use the links below to first request your military transcripts and then have them sent to Youngstown State University for review.  Once you are able to obtain your transcripts, YSU will then use your transcripts to determine the number of credits you may have already earned toward completing your degree. If you need help getting your transcripts, please feel free to stop by the Veteran Resource Center and we will be glad to assist you with this process.

Request Transcripts of Military Credit