Change from Provisional to Regular Status Instructions

printable version* 

College of Graduate Studies page

Go to:

Click "Resources"

Resources page

Click "Resources"

Resources page with Resources acordian opened

Click “For to Change Status form Provisional to Regular”

Protected Page

Contact Graduate College for password

Click I’m not a robot box

Advisor's Action on Student's Provisional Status Web Form

Complete form with student’s information. Click Submit.