Kilcawley Center Staff – Schedule Change Form

This form is not in place of reporting off.
To report off, call 330-941-3571 and explain your reason to the supervisor on duty. You are responsible for your shift until you receive confirmation from your supervisor that your change of hours has been approved.
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.