DUAL Credit Enrollment

Undergraduate students are able to take graduate level courses which apply to a Master's and Bachelor's degree.
Students obtain the Application by Undergraduate to Enroll in a Graduate Course for Dual Credit form from the College of Graduate Studies or they can download the form below.

DUAL Credit Enrollment Form*

The student then needs to have the Graduate Program Director or the Department Chair complete their section of the form and return it to Graduate Studies. Once approved by Graduate Studies, they will forward the form to our department to process. Once this is completed, we will notify the student and the College of Graduate Studies.