All active employees can use Banner Self-Service (under the Personal Information tab) to change the following data:

  • Faculty & Staff Directory (campus location and phone number)
  • Addresses & Phone Numbers
  • E-mail Addresses
  • Emergency Contacts*


The Authorization to Change Personal Data Form should be used for inactive employees that do not have access to Banner Self-Service or active employees that are requesting a name change. All name changes require proper documentation (i.e. marriage certificate, divorce decree, etc.). The completed form and relevant documents can be forwarded to the Office of Human Resources by mail or secure document upload.

Authorization to Change Personal Data Form*