Credit By Examination

In high school, students have the option to take a class that is considered "Advanced Placement" to earn credit or advanced standing at most of the nation's colleges and universities. YSU is a participating university. Per the Undergraduate Bulletin, credit by examination is available to students who satisfactorily complete the appropriate subject examination.

If the student is already enrolled in college, the student has the option to take an exam to earn credit or advanced standing for that particular college level class.




For more information on Advanced Placement and Credit by Examination, please review the Undergraduate Student Bulletin.