Changing Final Grades (A-F)

Once a final grade (A-F) is entered into Banner, the CCP instructor cannot change it independently. A YSU Grade Change form is completed in order to change the grade. It requires the student, instructor, department chair, and college dean’s signature. Please contact the CCP office to begin this process.